Sponsoring exhibitions at National Glass Centre offers an excellent opportunity to partner a unique local, national and international venue. It enables companies to communicate to National Glass Centre's audiences and to target specific markets through a varied programme of exhibitions.
We offer a variety of opportunities to suit your budget and objectives. Sponsorship options are available for; one of our high profile exhibitions, a one-off event, or purchasing naming rights within the venue. Whether you are looking for impact, to differentiate your brand, access to a particular audience, or a longer term presence in the region, National Glass Centre will work closely with you to create a bespoke sponsorship package for your business.
Exclusive benefits designed around your individual business needs, include:
Unique entertaining opportunities such as out of hour’s access to the galleries for exclusive viewings, talks and tours, events and dining opportunities.
Comprehensive branding opportunities across the building, including banner advertising and online presence.
Artist led creative glass making activities at National Glass Centre, designed around the sponsored exhibition.
Sponsorship at National Glass Centre provides opportunities for your businesses to:
• Align your brand with the UK's largest and most successful gallery and museum devoted to the production and exhibition of glass and ceramics
• Communicate to our audiences. National Glass Centre attracts over 200,000 visits each year, with a large proportion of visitors coming from ABC1 social categories
• Demonstrate your commitment to corporate social responsibility
• Opportunities for unique corporate hospitality and networking
• Enhance your company profile in the region and gain publicity through tailored communications campaigns, including branding opportunities
• Create entertainment opportunities to involve your employees
• Exhibition sponsors receive complimentary tickets to the VIP preview, and have the opportunity to host their own events in the venue at generously discounted rates
TALK TO US
All sponsorship packages at National Glass Centre are tailored to meet the aims and objectives of the client and are designed to fit their budget. To discuss how National Glass Centre can help your business please contact Anna Snell on (0191) 515 5504 or email Anna Snell.
National Glass Centre would like to thank all its previous and current supporters, a full list can be found here.
I am an Israeli artist based in the UK working primarily in kiln cast glass.
Glass Maker and Artist
I have worked at National Glass Centre since finishing my degree in 2005.
Head of Enterprise, Commissioning & the Studio
I am Head of Enterprise, Commissioning and the Studio at National Glass Centre at the University of Sunderland, England and am a member of the Senior Management Team.
My practice is interdisciplinary combining drawing, sculpture and film.
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Sara Jo Harrison joined National Glass Centre in 2012 to support the Centre's marketing and Communications strategy.
My work uses a range of media which acknowledges the interface between both traditional practice and new media.
Learning and Engagement Officer
Rachel joined National Glass Centre in 2007 to support the Centre's learning and engagement programme having completed MA Glass the previous year.
Kalki Mansel is one of National Glass Centre's resident glass artists.
0191 515 5555